Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Basket house necklace

  Okay so I did finish my house necklace on easter but I didn't bake it until the next day, then I just forgot to take the picture, oops! So I know I'm a week late but like I always say it's better late than never........right ? Okay back to  business, I wanted something very different for this one so I changed the base entirely to look like ..........(wait for it)......a basket !!! ( which you probably already noticed).

Tah-dah !! all the furniture is egg shaped !

This is the bedroom 

This is the egg bed and in front are the drawers.

 The blanket has a little basket design on it, now that I think of it it would have been better if I had put the basket on the other side......... oh well.  

That's the egg closet.

That on the wall is a picture frame with a bunny photo.

This is the first floor, which is also the living room!

It has a egg T.V. and a tall egg lamp.......

......and my favorite thing an egg couch and don't forget the egg coffee table.

I wanted to show you the back  before I but in the back piece to make it into a necklace. This took me the longest to make. I had to wire and weave it by hand this is what really made it look like a real basket.

That's the handle. 

I made the roof to look like a cover that opens in half  ( it doesn't actually open though) kind of like in a picnic basket.

I thought a bow to the side would be a cute element.

 I experimented with the light a little and thought it looked nice with the light coming through the cracks of  the basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment