Friday, February 24, 2012

a really late christmas cabin nacklace

ahhhhhhhh I'm really late as usual (even though i had already finished the house about two weeks ago) well at lest i hope it's worth the wait.


I added a fireplaceand decorated with stocking. There also a fire but it's very hard to see it.

This is how the chimmeny from the outside.

I made a little family portrait

And didn't forget the letter to santa with the milk and cookies.

Theres a misltoe on the top of the door. Also all the little christmas lights, including the one on the tree and the fire (from the  fireplace), are glow-in-the-dark.

Theres a mini me in the attic.

Theres the bed.

The big pink cover present has a Q on it.

I really wanted a snow covered roof it has sparkels and sorta looks like cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment